Regardless of who we are, we all have that one thing we wish we could have. Be it to achieve a dream, own a business, drive a car, or venture into the world of technology, dreams are never lacking; this is why Co-op Bank Asset Financing is always there to help you succeed.
Co-op Bank isn’t just a financial institution. It is more than that. It aims to make your life a little bit comfortable in any way it can. It doesn’t matter whether you are an individual, a business, or a group of people looking to do something together, Co-operative Bank of Kenya is ever ready to extend its unwavering support.
Co-op Bank offers a variety of products that touch corporate banking, personal and internet banking as well as an investment among others.
One of the products it offers is the Mkopo Wa Kujengana Loan, which is available to individual group members. But today, we are looking at Co-op Bank Asset Financing product.
As the name suggests, the product is aimed at helping you acquire that asset you have been dreaming about. Why waste any more of your energy dreaming of something whose only result is the sentiment “If wishes were horse…”?
If there is a car you have been dreaming about, you can always get Co-op Bank Asset Financing to acquire it.
Co-op Bank Asset Financing is a self-securing loan product for the financing of moveable assets. It offers great flexibility and it helps applicants free up cash by enabling them to acquire assets with minimum fuss.
It provides you with great flexibility as you acquire an asset you have always wanted to own. This type of Co-op Insurance Financing is made available for the assets purchased, with the option of renewing it periodically over the duration of the facility and beyond.
- Financing of all types of moveable assets such as laptops, computers, printers, saloon cars, pickups, tractors, prime movers, school buses, generators, and even medical equipment
- Financing of both new and second-hand assets
- Competitive pricing in both local and foreign currency
- Flexible repayment period
- Automatic reminders of insurance expiry
It is that simple and comprehensive. If you are eyeing a specific asset and have no idea where to start, Co-op Bank is the place to go.
To apply, you will need to provide the following:
- Your copy of I.D and KRA PIN
- Your copy of business PIN and Copy of Certificate of Registration
- 6 months certified bank statements (for non-Co-op Bank clients)
- Copy of Log Book and, or import papers for used vehicles
Why waste time when there is an easy way out? Give Co-op Bank Asset Financing a try today!
Kenyan Business Feed is the top Kenyan Business Blog. We share news from Kenya and across the region. To contact us with any alert, please email us to [email protected]