Co-operative Bank of Kenya has introduced Co-op eCommerce which allows a payment collection solution designed for individuals and organisations who wish to receive online card payments via their Mobile APP or Website.
Co-op Bank says: “It powers your platform to receive card payments directly into the organisation’s Co-opBank account, anywhere, anytime.”
The new banking service provides; complete security of customer card details, dedicated support relationship manager and 24/7 contact centre, multi-currency ability, convenience through alternative payment options and marketing boost you can run promotions.
Application & Onboarding Process
- Provide your contact details in the form below and a Relationship Manager will share the necessary application and agreement forms.
- Sign up by filling and submitting the application form & agreement to the Bank.
- Introduce us to your IT/ technical lead or the ICT firm supporting your website or mobile application.
- Integration with the Bank’s system and System Integration Tests (SITs).
- User Acceptance Tests (UATs) – testing as a user/ customer.
- Go LIVE – you will be able to receive online card payments.
Kenyan Business Feed is the top Kenyan Business Blog. We share news from Kenya and across the region. To contact us with any alert, please email us to [email protected]