MultiChoice Africa has announced that SonLife Broadcasting Network (SBN), will join the DStv platform on 11 September 2019.
SBN is a television and radio network broadcasting around the world and is an extension of Jimmy Swaggart Ministries and the goal of SonLife Broadcasting Network is to reach the world with the Message of the Cross.
SBN will be available on DStv channel 345 to various countries in Sub-Saharan Africa where MultiChoice Africa operates and will give active customers on the DStv Premium, Compact Plus, Compact, Family and Access packages an opportunity to enjoy international faith programmes from the ministries, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Some of the programmes to look forward to on this channel include:
- THE MESSAGE OF THE CROSS: A daily program featuring Evangelist Jimmy Swaggart welcomes Associate Pastors to the panel to read and discuss the Word of God.
- FRANCES & FRIENDS: Our daily discussion program hosted by Frances Swaggart with panel members chosen from Donnie Swaggart, Jim Nations, Mike Muzerall and John Rosenstern.
- FAMILY WORSHIP CENTER: Recordings of the 3 weekly services from the FWC. Featuring Evangelist Jimmy Swaggart, Donnie Swaggart, Gabriel Swaggart, the Family Worship Singers, Choir and Musicians.
- GENERATION OF THE CROSS: Gabriel Swaggart hosts this weekly program discussing Bible matters relevant to the youth of the world. Gabriel is joined for this program by Associate Pastors from the Youth Ministry.
- A STUDY IN THE WORD: Evangelist Jimmy Swaggart welcomes Associate Pastors, such as Loren Larson, Jim Woolsey and Bob Cornell to an in-depth study of the Scripture
- THE STORY BEHIND THE SONG: Donnie Swaggart shares the testimonies of eight familiar hymns that continue to bless every believer.
- CROSSFIRE YOUTH MINISTRY: Featuring Gabriel Swaggart, the leader of the Crossfire Youth Ministry in our weekly service for the youth of the world from the Crossfire auditorium in Baton Rouge.
Kenyan Business Feed is the top Kenyan Business Blog. We share news from Kenya and across the region. To contact us with any alert, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org