You can check if the company is registered through the E citizen Portal following the process below:
- Login to your E-citizen account.
- Click the <Business Registration Service> link and select the <Make Application> option
- You will see a list of services from which you will select the one called <official Search(Third party Application)>
- You will see a pop up prompting you to apply with the fee indicated as Ksh. 650.
- Click <Apply Now> and enter the name of the company you are searching on.
- The company’s name will be shown. click on it and select <Next>
- Enter your Postal Address and Postal Code and click <Continues>
- Verify the information and click <Finish>
- Choose the payment mode and pay the Sh650
- Upon successful payment you will be directed to a page called <application details> where you will download Form cr12 containing information of the company you are looking for.
Kenyan Business Feed is the top Kenyan Business Blog. We share news from Kenya and across the region. To contact us with any alert, please email us to [email protected]