Netflix has not yet introduced direct MPESA as a payment option. However, its easy to still pay using this method. You just need to have a PayPal account.
- In case you don’t have a PayPal account, you can open one in a matter of minutes.
- After you have opened your PayPal account, link it to the MPESA account. This will take a few minutes.
- Transfer the needed amount of funds to your PayPal according to the subscription plan that you have chosen on Netflix.
- The funds will be automatically sent to PayPal.
- In case you were using the credit/debit card option, you can simply change the mode of payment and switch to PayPal.
Netflix’s viewership and subscriptions have been on a steady rise in Africa in the past few years. Moreover, the increasing availability of fast and cheap internet is allowing the platform to grow on the continent.
Hopefully, in the coming years, Netflix will be able to provide the direct MPESA mode of payment. With its success in the country and across the world, many multinationals have added MPESA as a means of payment.
Kenyan Business Feed is the top Kenyan Business Blog. We share news from Kenya and across the region. To contact us with any alert, please email us to [email protected]