Online subscription video on demand service, Showmax launched a new service called Showmax PRO in July.
Showmax PRO bundles the existing Showmax entertainment service with music channels, news, and live sport streaming from SuperSport.
There are other features one can enjoy, such as all Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, and PSL games as well as a wide range of live sports events including IAAF Athletics, professional boxing, and the world’s biggest marathons.
Below is how one can pay for the service using MPESA
The old Pay Bill number method for MPESA is being phased out. Here is the new method for paying for Showmax using M-Pesa.
- Sign up or sign in to your Showmax account.
- Once logged in, hover over your profile name at the top-right corner of the website.
- Select “My Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Manage Subscription” and choose your subscription.
- Next, select M-Pesa as your payment method. Then choose the length of your subscription (1, 3 or 6 months).
- Enter your mobile number and hit Submit.
- A prompt will be sent to your phone to enter your M-Pesa pin and process the payment.
ALSO READ: Showmax launches new live-streaming service
Kenyans who sign up and choose to pay for Showmax with MPESA qualify for a special discount. Choose either the Showmax standard plan and enjoy hours of entertainment on up to five devices, or Showmax mobile, which allows you to watch all the same content on one mobile device.
Kenyan Business Feed is the top Kenyan Business Blog. We share news from Kenya and across the region. To contact us with any alert, please email us to [email protected]