Cooperative Bank is a tier 1 bank, the third biggest bank in Kenya by market share with nearly 10% of the domestic market and 159 branches across Kenya and South Sudan.
This is how you can deposit money into your Cooperative Bank Account using Lipa Na MPESA.
- Go to M-Pesa menu, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.” and enter the Co-operative Bank Lipa paybill number 400200 and press “OK”
- Select “Enter account no” i.e. Co-operative Bank account number (e.g. 0100 xxxx xxxx) and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press OK
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- Co-operative Bank will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.
Kenyan Business Feed is the top Kenyan Business Blog. We share news from Kenya and across the region. To contact us with any alert, please email us to [email protected]