Co-operative Bank’s Lipa na M-Pesa paybill number is 400200 .
The Procedure for depositing money via M-Pesa to your Co-operative Bank account is as follows
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.”
- Enter the 400200 as the Co-operative Bank business no and press “OK”
- Enter the Co-operative Bank account number you are transferring money to and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a verification window from M-Pesa where you have 1 minute to verify that the details are correct, if correct, dismiss or ignore, if wrong, enter the number 1 and press OK to cancel the transaction
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- Co-operative Bank will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.
Kenyan Business Feed is the top Kenyan Business Blog. We share news from Kenya and across the region. To contact us with any alert, please email us to [email protected]