Electronic transactions are recommended during this COVID-19 period to discourage users from touching cash which can aid in the transmission of the illness. You can buy Airtime directly from your bank account quickly and easily by following the simple steps below.
Cooperative Bank’s MCo-op Cash service allows you to check your balance, withdraw cash, transact directly to an M-Pesa Paybill, send money, buy airtime, apply for a loan and even get your account statement.
How to buy airtime using MCo-op Cash,
- simply dial *667#
- Enter your MCO-OPCASH pin and press okay to continue
- On the main menu that appears, reply ‘7’ to select ‘buy airtime’
- Select your service provider whether Safaricom or Airtel
- From the options, select who you would like to buy the airtime for; Your number or a different number
- If you are buying for yourself, from the options, select the bank account number you wish to purchase from
- Next, select the amount you would like to purchase
- Confirm the amount and the charges to complete the transaction
- You will get a notification display and an SMS confirming that the transaction is successful
- You will receive a message from your service provider with the top up amount.
Kenyan Business Feed is the top Kenyan Business Blog. We share news from Kenya and across the region. To contact us with any alert, please email us to email@example.com