Metropolitan National Sacco has issued a notice of holding a General Annual Meeting at the end of March 2021.
“Notice is hereby given that the 43rd annual general meeting of Metropolitan National Sacco Society Ltd”, the notice sent by Patrick Kagwi, the Sacco’s secretary on Wednesday, reads in part.
The AGM which will be held virtually will discuss a 10-point agenda as shown below
NOTICE is hereby given that the 43rd ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of METROPOLITAN NATIONAL SACCO SOCIETY LTD shall be held VIRTUALLY on SATURDAY 27th MARCH 2021 commencing at 9.00 am to transact the following business: –
1. Reading and confirmation of minutes of the 42nd Annual General Meeting held on Saturday 30th March 2019 and matters arising there on.
2. Consideration and adoption of Board of Directors’ reports.
3. Consideration and adoption of the Annual Report and Financial Statements for the years ended 31. December 2019 and 31. December 2020.
4. Ratification of the appointment of the External Auditors for the year ended 31st December 2020.
5. Appointment of External Auditors for the Financial year ending 31st December 2021.
6. Ratification of the approval of the maximum borrowing powers.
7. Presentation of the operating budget for the year 2021 and year 2022 and the capital expenditure budget for the year 2022.
8. Consideration and adoption of the Treasurer’s Report.
9. Amendment of Society’s By-laws.
10. Confirmation of the Management and Supervisory Board members.
11. Any Other Business of which notice has been given to the society at least seven (7) clear days before the date of the meeting.
For and on behalf of the BOARD.
Patrick K. Kagwi, Hon Secretary
Metropolitan National Sacco is licensed and regulated by the Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority (SASRA)
Kenyan Business Feed is the top Kenyan Business Blog. We share news from Kenya and across the region. To contact us with any alert, please email us to [email protected]